MASTER BOND POLYMER SYSTEM SUPREME10HT
Master Bond Polymer System Supreme10HT features a unique blend of performance properties including both high shear and peel strengths along with convenient handling. This one component system is formulated to cure at elevated temperatures, e.g. 1 hour at 250°F, shorter times at higher temperatures. Tensile shear strengths in excess of 3,600 psi and T-peel strengths in excess of 30 pli are readily obtained. Supreme10HT has a number of outstanding processing advantages; no mixing is necessary prior to use, the viscosity remains constant with time (i.e. it will not thicken over time), working life is unlimited at room temperature, and the material is room temperature storable.
- Single component system; no mixing needed prior to use, no viscosity changes over time.
- Room temperature storable; not premixed and frozen!
- Versatile cure schedules; 1 hour at 250°F; shorter time periods at higher temperatures as desired.
-High shear and peel strength to similar and dissimilar substrates over the remarkably wide temperature range of 4°K to over 400°F.
- Good electrical insulating properties and chemical resistance.
- Superior thermal shock, impact and stress cracking fatigue resistance.
-NASA approved low outgassing.