Microdust Pro Monitor
The Casella CEL-712 Microdust Pro monitor is a small, rugged, hand-held instrument that measures concentrations of inhalable powders in real-time for display on its high-contrast color LCD. With a wide detection range of 0.01 to 250g/m3 (or 250,000mg) and full data logging, it can be used independently to measure material processes or to capture release events such as a bag breaks, as well as be paired with a cyclone, filter cassette, and sample pump for size-selective or gravimetric monitoring. Using a laser diode based light-scattering sensor, the battery-powered CEL-712 accepts material-specific correction factors and is easily field calibrated with its optical reference cell (included). The CEL-712 also provides proportional output voltage and data stream interfaces.
Industries that would benefit from the unique monitoring capabilities of the CEL-712 Microdust Pro include:
- Open pit mining and quarrying
- Construction & demolition boundary monitoring
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Chemical processing Environmental health and safety consulting
- Paint, Pigment, Foodstuffs / Spices
- Public sector, defense, site remediation and utilities.
- high-contrast color LCD
- detection range of 0.01 to 250g/m3
- full data logging