Modular Filter, Regulator and Lubricator
ROSS announces the introduction of the MD3 line, the latest addition to its filter, regulator and lubricator family. With a compact, modular design and improved flow rates, these products offer flexibility and broader application abilities.The MD3 family consists of:
- General purpose filters- 5 or 40 micron filtering elements and superior free water removal (up to 98% efficiency).
- Coalescing filters- 0.3 or 0.01 micron filtering elements, 99.98% free oil particulate removal and 0.3 micron (and up) solid contaminant removal.
- Oil vapor removal (adsorbing) filters- removes all vapor that a coalescing filter leaves behind.
- General purpose regulators- diaphragm type with modular or in-line mounting capability.
- Modular lubricators- lubricates downstream mechanisms by introducing atomized oil into the airline.
- Integrated filter/regulator combination- filter and regulator conveniently packaged together to reduce procurement and installation time.
All MD3™ models come in 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 port sizes with NPTF port threads (or optional BSPP threads). Unique features include convenient locating tabs on the filter and lubricators bowls for tightening accuracy and industry-leading inlet pressure of up to 250 psi on the metal bowl options.
- compact, modular design
- improved flow rates