Modular Hydraulic Vertical Lift
Pflow Industries, Inc. has added the Modular Series D hydraulic lift to its industry leading lineup of vertical material lifts and vertical reciprocating conveyors. The Modular Series D is a modular version of its popular Series D hydraulic lift, and is delivered in two or three, stackable, bolt-together sections for one-day installation. The new modular lift provides low-maintenance, efficient material lifting of loads up to 3,000 lbs between two levels, and is especially suited for mezzanine or balcony applications in both new construction and existing structures.
The Modular Series D lift is driven by dual 2” ram direct-acting hydraulic cylinders, and has no cables, chains, bearings or other components that can break or require lubrication. Available with either a 5 ft x 5 ft or 6 ft x 6 ft carriage, and in either 2,000 lbs and 3,000 lbs capacity models, the new lift easily moves loads to heights of 15 ft at a speed of 17 feet per minute. The unit is fully self-supporting and, depending on the application, can be loaded and unloaded from any of three operating sides on both levels.
Additionally, the Modular Series D features:
- Fully enclosed construction with a welded steel hoistway superstructure containing the lift carriage, guide rails, hydraulic cylinder and safety gates with interlocks. No pit or external hoistway required. Delivers safe, reliable, long term performance.
- A built-in adjustable threshold for upper level transition. Competitor models have no adjustment and require installer to fabricate the threshold onsite.
- Pre-wired remote mounted control panel and motor, ready for immediate installation. Push button stations and gate interlocks feature simple “quick-connect” hook-up.
- Numerous safety measures including: an automatic safety barrier for fall protection should someone override the upper level gate; adjustable mechanical stops to ensure positive leveling with the upper deck; redundant overload protection to prevent carriage movement if loaded to more than 120% of rated capacity; and velocity fuses to prevent uncontrolled descent in the case of hydraulic hose rupture.
And unlike comparable competitor models, the Pflow Modular Series D uses no chains or cables, requires no safety cams, requires no expensive drop tests and requires far less maintenance and parts replacement. The new modular lift also fully meets ASME B20.1 code.
- two or three, stackable, bolt-together sections
- 5 ft x 5 ft or 6 ft x 6 ft carriage
- 2,000 lbs and 3,000 lbs capacity models