My New iPad
My New iPad is your guide to getting the most from Apple's latest magical creation. It offers new iPad owners hands-on, straightforward instructions for getting organized with the Notes, Reminders, Calendar, and Contacts apps; set up e-mail; browse the web; set parental controls; use a secret password; and encrypt backups.
Readers will learn how to:
- find their way using the Maps app and the iPad's compass
- use dictation and keyboard shortcuts to save time typing
- listen to music, read ebooks and magazines, and take photos and videos
- use FaceTime to talk face-to-face with distant friends and relatives
- shop iTunes and the App Store for the best new music, apps, movies, games, magazines, and books