New Sales Simplified
New Sales. Simplified. will help anyone in sales become more effective at his or her most important responsibility—acquiring new customers. Packed with examples and anecdotes, the book offers an easy-to-follow framework to successfully develop new business, and takes a blunt, often funny look at what you may be doing wrong when planning and executing your sales attack. Refreshingly honest, this book removes the mystery surrounding prospecting for new business.
You will learn how to:
- draft a compelling, customer-focused "sales story"
- identify a strategic, finite, workable list of genuine prospects
- prepare for and structure a winning sales call
- overcome—even prevent—every buyer's anti-salesperson reflex
- use e-mail, voicemail, and social media to your advantage
- prefect the proactive telephone call to get face-to-face with more prospects
- come across as a value creator and problem solver
- stop presenting and start dialoguing with buyers
- make time in your calendar for business development activities