NewAir I.B.® Express Packaging System
The NewAir I.B.® Express inflatable cushioning system quickly produces Barrier Bubble® material at 55 ft. per minute in 12" and 24" film widths - fast enough to keep up with the most demanding packaging operations. How does it do that?
- Versatile - Small footprint and variety of batching, delivery and converting options fit almost any packaging environment
- Save Valuable Floor Space - Fits on a tabletop or can be mounted on a table-side stand. A single film roll can produce 5000 square feet of 1/2 inch Barrier Bubble® material, creating on-demand packaging and avoiding storage of bulky material
- Responsible Packaging - Material is lightweight and inflates on-site taking up a fraction of the truck space to ship conventional packaging materials and reduces the transportation impact.
- Sizes Offered - Available in two different film widths, 12" and 24", and a variety of standard and premium film strength options
- Outperforms Paper - See the evidence
- Available Accessories - Supported by a large array of system accessories including System Stand & Rollwinder, Instasheeter™ Converting System, and JetStream™ Delivery System