Excel FR® ComforTouch® Premium Coveralls are made with lightweight 7 oz. EXCEL FR® ComforTouch® fabric, comprised of 88% cotton and 12% nylon. EXCEL FR® ComforTouch® delivers superior dry heat resistance and acts as a natural insulator, offering unbeatable protection for foundries, flame cutting and welding, as well as electrical utilities and the chemical, oil, gas and petrochemical industries.
“The General Duty Clause of the federal OSHA Act specifies that it is the employer’s responsibility to identify risks and hazards in the workplace, and then determine the appropriate protective garments and equipment needed,” said Randy Kaminsky, Director of Procurement at AmeriPride. “Excel FR® ComforTouch® Premium Coveralls are designed to provide the dependable performance workers require for protection against arc flash in HRC 2 or flash fire risk applications, while maintaining the highest level of comfort and ruggedness to handle everyday use.”
Excel FR®ComforTouch® Premium Coveralls are available in sizes ranging from 38 to 54, and tall sizes from 42T to 52T. Additional features include:
- Mandarin, stand-up two-way safety collar
- Deep pleated action back
- Two-way concealed Nomex® taped brass break-away zipper; concealed snap at top of zipper and at neck
- Two, two-needle topstitched patch chest pockets with flaps and concealed snap closures
- Two front swing pockets, topstitched and lined
- Two patch hip pockets with single concealed snap closures
- One sleeve pocket sewn to left bicep with pencil stall
- One-piece rule pocket on right leg
- Elastic waist inserts; side vent openings with snaps
AmeriPride offers flexible, personalized rental, lease and purchase programs for all flame-resistant apparel. FR garments provide comfort and flame resistance protection—all while maintaining a clean, professional appearance.
- 88% cotton and 12% nylon
- superior dry heat resistance
- acts as a natural insulator