QUINT-DC-UPS/24DC/20 DC-USV Module, Uninterrupted Power Supply 20 AMP 24VDC
The QUINT DC to DC UPS is a family of 24 VDC uninterruptible power supplies that are scalable and DIN-Rail mountable. These industrial grade UPS systems are ideal for the factory floor or process environment. The UPS remains in a stand-by mode until back-up power is required. There is a 'bump-less' transition between main power and battery backup power. The UPS also provides full battery diagnostics as well as dry contacts for status indication and an input for remote shut-down for conserving battery power.
The QUINT DC UPS is designed to provide backup power for a predetermined load current and time period. For load currents up to 40 amps and time periods up to 3 hours, the QUINT DC UPS products in conjunction with the QUINT batteries must be used.
The QUINT-DC-UPS/24DC/20 has a built in battery which provides up to 20 amps via its integrated 1.3 Ah battery module. For alternative loads and back-up capacity, see part numbers, 2866226 (10A) & 2866242 (40A)
- Modular DC-DC UPS System
- Electronic Overload/Current Limiting Protection
- Built-In, Dialable Timed Shut-Off for Conserving Battery Back-Up Power
- Remote Shut-Off Contact
- Full Battery Management Including Automatic Presence and Quality Check
- Temperature Compensated Battery Charging
- Integrated Decoupling Diode on Input
- Diagnostic Feedback Via Built-In LED Indication and Alarm Outputs
- 'Bump-Less' Transition from Standard Power to UPS Back-Up Power
- UL 508 Listed
IP Rating:IP20 | Brand/Series:QUINT | Output Type:Pluggable Screw | Voltage, Output:24 | Mounting Type:DIN Rail | Type:Industrial | Dimensions:130 H × 66 W × 125 D | Weight:0.8 | Input Type:Pluggable Screw | Phoenix Part Number:QUINT-DC-UPS/24DC/20 |