Random Orbital Automatic Scrubber
Random Orbital Scrubbing technology delivers dual-action scrubbing with a combination of high-speed ¼-inch orbital micro-scrubbing and 20-inch low-speed rotational macro-scrubbing. Attacking dirt and floor finish from multiple directions, REV leaves a smooth, swirl-free, scrubbed surface in a single pass. Better scrubbing performance, a more uniform result and opportunity for reduced water and chemical usage, the Adfinity REV delivers an ideal cleaning solution for facility floor maintenance.
To meet diverse hard floor cleaning requirements, the Adfinity REV provides versatile, dual-purpose scrubbing; allowing operators to daily scrub or deep scrub for finish removal with the following benefits:
- One pass, chemical-free deep scrubbing removes multiple coats of old floor finish using only water, resulting in a dry and prepared surface ready for refinishing.
- Uniform scrubbing results create a superior clean floor free of swirl marks.
- Low solution flow provides up to 105 minutes of continuous cleaning on a single tank of water to satisfy sizeable cleaning jobs.
- Quiet operation ensures machine performance is no louder than a person speaking, permitting easy daytime cleaning without disturbing facility occupants.
- NFSI Certification* guarantees a dry, no-slip surface, maximizing operator and facility safety.
The Adfinity REV comes equipped with the Advance EcoFlex™ System, allowing operators to effortlessly switch between water-only cleaning and various cleaning intensities. At a touch of a button, operators can quickly select detergent use, pad pressure and flow rate to match their cleaning application. With sustainable, flexible cleaning capabilities, the EcoFlex System allows users to easily satisfy higher sanitary standards, different surface types or unexpected cleaning challenges—helping facility owners maintain a clean and healthy environment.
The Adfinity REV provides an ideal cleaning solution for users needing to minimize labor and maintenance expenses while adhering to strict safety and sanitary requirements, such as in long-term care and education facilities. Additional cleaning applications include, but are not limited to: office and commercial buildings, foodservice, grocery stores, retail centers, shopping malls and government centers. With effective daily scrubbing and deep scrubbing for finish removal capabilities on one machine, the REV provides operators with a cost-efficient option for their diverse cleaning challenges.
- cleans floors with distinct, random orbital and rotational motions
- dual-action scrubbing
- low solution flow