Adalet has completed a new line of Exe increased safety enclosures designed with ¼ turn door latching for quick and easy access. The new VC4X6 & VH4X6 increased safety enclosures are cULus, ATEX, GOST, and IECEx certified to house terminal block assemblies in Exe rated Zone 1 & 2 hazardous locations.
The completed enclosure line includes 37 standard sizes and the option for custom sizes to meet most specifications. The enclosures feature a continuous one piece silicone gasket which provides an IP66 ingress rating for dust-tight and water-tight locations. Standard lift-off door hinges are included for easy removal of the cover.
The ¼ turn door latches are designed with security in mind and include a double bit insert. Mounting feet can be oriented in either horizontal or vertical directions and an internal / external earth stud is included as standard. The enclosures are equipped with a painted steel mounting panel for mounting DIN rail and terminal block assemblies.
All of Adalet's increased safety enclosures carry the most up-to-date approvals to the most current standards and can be customized to meet most any requirement. Customizations such as holes and cut-outs, breather / drains, terminal block population, various ¼ turn inserts, gland plates, and operators are available. Users can populate Adalet increased safety enclosure in the field without voiding certification (Adalet must install atleast one terminal block).
- VC4X Series: 24 standard sizes available in SS316L or SS304 VH4X Series: 13 standard sizes available in SS316L or SS304
- Continuous one-piece silicone gasket providing IP66 ingress protection
- Lift off door hinge
- ¼ turn door latch with various optional inserts
- Options or Modifications:
- Gland plates (6" depth or greater) can be supplied pre-drilled or blank for field drilling
- Breather / Drain
- Stopping Plugs
- Population / Assembly with ATEX certified terminal blocks
- Cable glands and other fittings
- Holes & Cut-outs
- Mounting panels
- Custom sizes
- Ground stud on cover and box including an extra earth stud
- Internal rail mounting system for quick installation of terminal block assembly
- Welded on external mounting feet (vertical or horizontal)