SDS Plus Air Rotary Hammer Drill
Air Rotary Hammer Drills — SDS Plus
1' Bit Capacity For Drilling Concrete and Masonry
Model No. 2 2404 0010 - Air Rotary Hammer Drill
Model No. 2 2404 0030 - Underwater Air Hammer Drill
- Uses SDS - plus Shank Drill Bits
- Holes up to 1" Diameter with Solid Carbide Tipped Bits; up to 3" Diameter with Carbide Core Bits
Fast impact drilling of anchor holes and thru holes for concrete and masonry.
Safer than electric in hazardous atmospheres and wet environments. Designed for use in refineries, chemical plants, utilities, construction and heavy industry.
A special water flushing attachment is included for suppression of sparks and dust.
Uses standard SDS - Plus carbide tipped drill bits; up to 1" solid bits in concrete and 3"core bits in brick and block.
Easily converts to straight drilling for steel and wood.
- Holes cost less with SDS Bits.
- Pneumatically powered to eliminate electric motor sparking.
- Water hook-up at depth gauge to help protect against bit sparking.
- Safety clutch protects against overloading and jamming.
- Maintenance-free gearhead (permanent lubrication and sealed gears).
- Built-in oiler for air motor.