SeaPAC R9 8.4” Touchscreen Computer Delivers RISC Performance & Extended Temperature Range
The SeaPAC R9-8.4 combines a powerful RISC-based embedded computer with a bright 8.4” TFT LCD to create a wide-temperature, ruggedized, flat panel computer perfect for a variety of HMI and control applications. Featuring new LED backlight technology, the system offers an impressive extended operating temperature range of -30° to +70°C with no heaters or cooling fans required.
Powered by a 200 MIPS ARM9 microprocessor, the SeaPAC R9-8.4 is available with up to 256MB RAM and 256MB Flash memory for maximum performance in embedded systems. Standard I/O includes Ethernet, serial, USB, CAN Bus, and digital interfaces. For intuitive operator interface, the system includes a resistive touchscreen that is suitable for a wide range of industrial environments and uses. The SeaPAC R9-8.4 is intended for panel mount applications and provides an aluminum front bezel that maintains NEMA 4/IP65 protection from sprayed liquids.
Local or remote I/O expansion is available using Sealevel SeaI/O modules. Choose from a variety of I/O configurations including optically isolated inputs, Reed and Form C relay outputs, TTL interfaces, A/D, and D/A. The SeaPAC R9-8.4 connects to SeaI/O modules via the system's RS-485 expansion port and communicates using Modbus RTU.
To provide the fastest time to market, the Windows CE 6.0 BSP binary and low-level drivers for system I/O are included. Additionally, the SeaPAC R9-8.4 software package is equipped with the Sealevel Talos I/O Framework, which offers a high-level object-oriented .NET Compact Framework (CF) device interface. This interface provides an I/O point abstraction layer with built-in support for easily interfacing the system's I/O. Linux support is also available.
- 8.4” 400 nit TFT LCD with LED Backlight
- Durable Resistive Touchscreen
- Atmel AT91SAM9263 ARM® Processor
- Up to 256MB SDRAM and 256MB Flash Memory
- (1) 10/100 BaseT Ethernet port
- (2) USB 2.0 Ports; (1) USB Device Port
- (1) CAN Bus Interface
- (8) Open Collector Digital Outputs
- (2) Isolated RS-485 Serial Ports
- (1) Dedicated RS-485 Serial Port via RJ45 Connector
- (1) RS-232 Serial Port
- NEMA 4/IP65 Front Bezel
- 7-30VDC Input Power via Removable Terminal Block
- Supports Windows Embedded CE 6.0 and Linux
- -30°C to +70°C Operating Temperature Range