For many people, retirement is no longer a trifecta of golf, grandkids, and gardening. It's an opportunity for new pursuits that involve both earning income and exploring personal passions. If you are planning for retirement or already at "retirement age" but want to continue working—whether to supplement your income or to stay mentally and physically active—veteran career coach Nancy Collamer shows how to identify your favorite interests and expertise and repackage them into more than 50 ways to earn income. Second-Act Careers shows how to create a profitable and meaningful semi-retirement on your own terms and in your own way.
- Building income from your expertise
- Creating an information empire
- Starting a small service business
- Pursuing a business-in-a-box opportunity
- Trading your time for a paycheck
- Making a living while making a difference
- Getting paid to travel