Selective pallet rack - Interlake Mecalux Inc.
Available in both bolted and welded configurations, Interlake Mecalux Selective Pallet Rack is the most universal system for direct and individual access to each pallet.
Combining vertical frames with horizontal load beams, selective pallet rack provides total accessibility to the product. Easily the most popular racking system in use today, it provides the versatility required for warehouses that have a wide variety of product types. It is manufactured from high-strength steel and other quality raw materials, which are certified to meet our stringent specifications.
Interlake Mecalux roll-formed selective pallet rack is available with bolted or welded frame configurations. Beams are mounted to the frame and held in place with a piston lock connector. This allows the beams to be seated securely without risk of accidental disengagement and also provides for them to be re-arranged simply and easily when necessary. A variety of accessories is also available to improve the performance of the selective rack.
Designing a selective pallet rack system for maximum throughput and storage capacity from the start provides for years of growth.
- Immediate access to every load provides efficient use of floor space and minimizes load/unload time.
- Automatic beam to frame locking device reduces installation time and simplifies re-profiling.
- Provides the advantage of handling one pallet without the need to move others.
- Increases load flexibility in terms of both weight and volume.
- Availability of a wide variety of sizes, gauges and accessories to custom-fit any application.
- bolted and welded configurations
- direct and individual access to each pallet
- accessories are also available