Now in its third edition, this requirements engineering classic has been fully updated with new topics, examples, and insights. Guided by two leaders in the software requirements community, you'll gain a contemporary set of practices and tools covering the full range of requirements development and management activities. Put these practical, realistic techniques to work—and help reduce costs, maintenance, and rework while delivering better, on-target solutions.
Improve the way your teams:
- identify and collaborate with key stakeholders
- Elicit and analyze requirements, with a focus on business objectives
- Document, prioritize, validate, and reuse requirements
- Prototype and create visual models of requirements
- Manage change requests, scope creep, and requirements risks
- Understand and specify customer quality expectations