Spectracool Air Conditioners
The unique beveled design allows for maximum efficiency with minimal airflow, and the specially coated condenser coil resists dust buildup and protects against corrosion. The one-piece cover design facilitates ease of removal for paint customization by the end user, while sealing on the chassis itself maintains ratings after paint, repair, removal and replacement. SPECTRACOOL NARROW units also feature a centrally mounted thermoset that avoids interference with enclosure back panels.
Models—available in 28, 36 and 42-inch sizes—provide 4,000, 6,000, 8,000, and 11,000 BTUs/hr. of cooling and operate on 115, 230 and 400/460 3-phase AC volt power input.
Key features of the family of SPECTRACOOL Indoor and Outdoor Air Conditioners:
- Features a rotary compressor to deliver greater energy efficiency
- Includes R134a earth-friendly refrigerant; RoHS compliant
- Units are UL Type 12/3R/4 rated and are Telcordia GR-487 capable, providing reliable operation
- Features lightweight design and built-in hooks on the back of units to facilitate easy installation
- Provides corrosion-resistant components to withstand demanding environments
- filterless operation
- deliver critical cooling
- designed to fit on a 12-in. or 300 mm enclosure