Stainless Steel Compression Latches
- The door is locked and secured with a 180° turn. The first 90° turn
• Colored locked and unlocked indicators on the face of the latches allow
the operator to clearly see the lock status.
• Both latches offer up to 6mm of compression.
• Both latches can be used with variable door thicknesses of 0.8mm to
• Provides flexibility of the H dimension based on application needs. The
7-078 can accommodate different H dimensions by ordering different
cams. The 7-079 can also accommodate different H dimensions by using
the adjustment nuts located on the threaded shaft.
• Both latches are water and dust-tight according to IP 65 and DIN EN
• Interior protrusion of the 7-078 and 7-079 latches in an uncompressed
position is 48mm and 69mm respectively.
• Left and right hand versions are available.
- compression in a low-profile design
- reduction of noise and/or rattling
- up to 6mm of compression