Stainless Steel Hygienic Cable Gland
316L Stainless Steel Hygienic Strain Relief Fitting. The Hygienic Design was Developed for Industries such as: Beverage & Bottling Plants, Dairy, Meat Processing, Packaging, Food Production, Clean Room, Agricultural, Pulp, Paper, Medical & Pharmaceutical.
What about it?
- Smooth Surface (No Cavities, No Sharp Corners) Preventing Materials from Sticking, Avoiding Bacteria & Micro-Organism Deposits
- Chemical Resistant: To Sustain Disinfectant, Cleaners, Acids & Alkalis
- EHEDG listed (European Hygienic Engineering & Design Group)
- FDA Conforming Materials
- 316L Stainless Steel Housing
- Colored Silicon Seals on Top & Bottom
- IP68/IP69K (Suitable for Wash Down Applications)
- High Temperature: -40°F to 248°F (-40°C to 120°C)
- Used on Motors and Panels in Processing & Handling Equipment, Measurement / Sensing, Scales, Peripherals, Conveyors, Cranes, etc.
- suitable for wash down applications
- rated to -40°C to 120°C
- smooth surface