Rotating operator armchairs with pedestal-mounted consoles and manual seat adjustments for positioning operators.
Commonly used on Cab Operated Cranes, Process Line Pulpits, Control Rooms, Mining Shovels.
* Ergonomic design, full body contoured seat for operator comfort
* Independent backrest, seat height, slope, and fore and aft adjustment.
* Mechanically adjustable lumbar support.
* Seat cushion tilt and fore/aft adjustments.
* Full hydraulic and spring – dampened mechanical suspension system with “Dial In” weight compensation.
* Ultra tough nylon velour upholstery.
* Vertical armrest adjustments.
* Document pouch.
* Hinged consoles.
* Ball bearing rotating base.
* Powder coat finish.
* Vinyl upholstery.
* Adjustable headrest.
* Dual seat slide for extended movement up to 16”
* Mechanical 4-step suspension – 309 lb [140 kg] – 3.2” [80 mm] of height adjustment in 4 increments.
* Pneumatic suspension.
* Fixed base
* Sliding consoles.
* Motorized seat adjustments.
* Wiring and other custom options and accessories available upon request.
|SV1C Technical data|
|Rotation||270° max. – Stepless friction or pin lock with rotational stops movable every 90°|
|Seat slide||Fore and Aft - 8” single slide |
16” dual slide (optional)
|Backrest recline||80° in 2° increments|
|Seat cushion||Depth: 2.4” in 5 increments forward |
Tilt: 3-11° in 4 increments
|Suspension||Weight: 110 – 287 lb [50 – 130 kg] |
Stroke: 3.9” [100 mm]
|Console width||12.5” and 15” standard|