Tank Cleaning Machine - Gamajet
The latest customer-driven solution from Gamajet is the Nanojet 2.0 tank cleaning machine, featuring a highly sanitary design which fits into a 2” tri-clover access hole. Developed in response to a request from one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, the new automated, fluid driven Nanojet 2.0 tank cleaning machine also features:
- Improved lifespan, with the ability to run for long periods of time without maintenance
- Flow through, self-lubricating design so no grease or oil is used in the gear train.
- High flow rates, creating a higher impact cleaning, reducing the time it will take to clean a tank, as well as the amount of water and chemicals needed to clean.
- Self-cleaning, self-flushing and self-draining capabilities.
- Stainless steel construction is more durable and resistant to erosion.
- Designed for use with purified water sources such as deionized water or reverse osmosis
- An overall more sanitary design, perfect for the stringent requirements of the pharmaceutical, personal care, and food industries.
- high flow rates
- stainless steel construction