The 11 Laws of Likability
Book reveals a painless new way to network that's based on one simple truth: People do business with people they like. In this empowering book, you'll learn how to identify and accentuate your most likable characteristics. Featuring real-life scenarios and packed with activities and self-assessment quizzes, this powerful yet down-to-earth book will help bring to light all of your natural likability—and give you easy, comfortable methods for creating honest, enjoyable interactions that become "wins" for you and all parties involved.
Learn how to:
- Start conversations and keep them going with ease
- Avoid coming across as manipulative or self-serving
- Convert acquaintances into friends
- Tweak your own personal style to enable engaging interactions with different kinds of people
- Stay in others' minds long after your initial meeting