The AMA Handbook of Business Letters
Now with more than 25% new material and packed with model letters for even more situations than its classic predecessor, The AMA Handbook of Business Letters provides you with adaptable templates for any business circumstance. Available online so that each letter, memo, fax, and e-mail is just a click away from modifying it for your own purposes, this long-trusted, authoritative guide is a comprehensive solution to all your professional communication needs.
- Customer service letters to resolve complaints and breed loyalty.
- Human resources communications covering hiring, firing, and staff changes.
- Sales, marketing, and public relations letters that get noticed.
- Credit and collection letters that clarify account status and command immediate attention.
- Letters to vendors and suppliers to place your orders, request price quotes, resolve billing and shipping issues, negotiate terms—and more.