The Art of iPhone Photography
The Art of iPhone Photography explores how 45 of today's most creative iPhone photographers conceived, composed, and edited some of their finest pieces using applications on their iPhones (and iPads)—all in their own words. Their visions, techniques, and creative decisions are presented in a way that will allow iPhoneographers of all levels to immediately apply what they learn to take their own photographic art to the next level.
- 45 award-winning artists from 12 countries
- Detailed, step-by-step tutorials reveal each artist's creative approach and techniques
- Wide variety of styles include street, portrait, landscape, architectural, abstract, and more
- Color gallery of selected artists' images
- Listings of techniques and more than 90 apps used by the artists in creating their works