The Minimalist Photographer
The minimalist process emphasizes the importance of first knowing what you want to achieve as photographer and then choosing the most effective equipment, subject matter, and general approach to meet your goals. The minimalist photographer works with the idea that the brain and the eye are far more important than the camera.
Chapters teach you about:
- equipment and workflow of a minimalist photographer
- strengths and weaknesses of various types of cameras
- the importance of lighting
- aesthetics and composition
- history of photography and the future of the art form