Tilting Bin System
Akro-Mils introduces TiltView™ bins. TiltView bins provide a clean, sleek look in an expandable highdensity storage system. Available in six sizes, TiltView bins offer users a space-saving system that will improve organization and efficiency in a variety of settings, including healthcare. TiltView bins tilt out smoothly, and can be removed for cleaning.
Other features and benefits include:
- Cabinets made of high-impact polystyrene; bins made of clear polystyrene.
- Can be used on a desktop; attached to steel rails, frames or louvered panels; and are wall mountable.
- Optional locking rod (sold separately) keeps bins closed and contents securely in place. • Optional dividers for the 3-bin system and 4-bin systems (sold separately) expand sorting options and efficiencies.
- Bins stay closed for dust-free storage.
- Neutral stone color is ideal for healthcare settings.
All six sizes of TiltView bins may be used individually, or configured into systems using any of the three optional powder-coated hanging accessories. Available in three sizes (24", 48" and 70" lengths), durable 16-gauge steel rail and frame systems create easy customizable hanging or stacking wall systems. The unique TiltView clip attaches to the back of bins for use with any new or existing Akro-Mils louvered hanging system
- clean, sleek look
- can be removed for cleaning
- space-saving system