Toggle & Stem Valves
Available in 3-way and 4-way configurations, Clippard’s new HV-HTV valves feature the same benefits available with other Minimatic® brass valves: proven reliability, compact size, economical pricing, precision machining and more. These valves feature #10-32 inlet and outlet ports and are available as toggle or stem actuated, in addition to offering cartridge styles. Flows to 15 scfm @ 100 psig. The HV-3 Series is a fully-ported 3-way valve. This can be used as a selector valve choosing between two separate pressures or fluids going to a single output. Being fully-ported, the inverse will work as well using the valve as a diverter sending a fluid to two separate outputs. Also, the valve may be used as a Normally-Closed or Normally-Open 3-way valve. The HV-4 series is a 4-way valve that vents its exhaust ports to atmosphere and is ideal for powering simple cylinder applications.
- Design flexibility and fast response
- Clippard standard stem option available for use with inter-changeable actuators
- Bright dipped brass construction for long life and corrosion resistance
- #10-32 inlet and outlet ports
- toggle or stem actuated
- flows to 15 scfm @ 100 psig