TRD Alignment Couplers
TRD's Alignment Couplers eliminate the need to precisely mount cylinders in an application. The couplers prevent binding and erratic movement that misalignment causes, extending the bearing and seal life of the cylinders.
- Machined from Break-Die™ high strength material and are the toughest, longest lasting alignment couplers on the market.
- Compensate for + 1° of angular error and + 1/16" lateral misalignment on push and pull strokes, resulting in increased efficiency by eliminating friction caused by misalignment.
- Available in 15 sizes, from 1/4" -28" and 2"-12".
- Many coupler sizes available in Stainless Steel.
- ACH style couplers have a slot milled through the tapped mounting threads and two socket head cap screws strategically placed to allow the coupler to be clamped to the rod, offering a superior strength connection. The hex body is provided for easy adjustment of coupler on the piston rod thread.
Learn more about TRD at http://www.trdmfg.com/. NFPA products, custom cylinders, CAD drawings and more!