Truwave™ Wave Springs
Truwave™ wave springs are available in sizes from 16mm to 170mm and are ideal for short deflection applications, offering the following advantages for bearing retention:
- Overhead assembly possible, since the wave spring can lightly grip the inside of the bearing bore
- Can be installed automatically via a tapered mandrel similar to the automatic installation of retaining rings
- Even load / force with small tolerances due to even, sinusoidal waves in the spring design
- No radial jamming, since spring ends are able to overlap and do not push against one another
- No tooling cost for special sizes
- Self-centering in bearing bore.