Turn up the Pressure – New 10,000 PSI Triplex Positive Displacement Plunger Pump
By popular demand, the new 10,000 PSI Model 1810 pump has been added to our line of triplex positive displacement pumps. This pump delivers an exceptionally smooth, low pulsation flow of
3 GPM @ 10,000 PSI. The 1810 pump has a low unswept volume [minimal un-evacuated liquid remains in the pumping chamber] resulting in maximum volumetric efficiency. The 1810 triplex positive displacement pump has a compact footprint for both portable and stationary installation.
- Hydrostatic testing
- Chemical Injection
- Surface prep-Tube cleaning
- High Pressure Tooling
- BOP-Blow Off Preventer
- Railroad undercarriage and tank car cleaning
- Oilfield paraffin and crude residue washdown
- Marine barnacle-growth-paint removal
- Sewer drain blasting
- Heavy equipment cleaning
- Block-Style manifold of heat treated 304 stainless steel for strength and durability
- High strength plunger rods, oversized bearings and chrome-moly crankshaft provide a heavy-duty, durable drive-end.
- 304 Stainless steel Seat mates with a Ceramic ball to provide true sphericity and long life
- Solid Ceramic plungers provide a wear resistant surface for long seal life
- Custom Delrin seals and UHMV V-Packings for endurance under high pressure
Optional 15,000 PSI Rupture disc, Regulating Relief Valve and Pressure Gauge complete this pump package. Each pump can be fitted with optional adapters for standard NPT connection.
Featured at these 2009 trade shows: OTC, Pumper & Cleaner Expo, Power Clean