Universal Safety Controller HUB / Safety PLC
Typical safety device inputs that can be monitored and controlled by the Safety HUB are: Safety Interlock Switches (all types), Safety Light Curtains, E-stop Switches, Cable Pull Switches, Safety Mats, “Control Reliable” Valves, Muting Systems, operator two hand controls which contain anti-tie down/concurrency logic functions, EDM (External Device Monitoring) and much more.Standard Features
• The Safety Controller HUB has 24 safety input terminals that can utilize safety or non-safety devices. (Expandable).
• The Safety HUB can monitor an input signal or provide 24 VDC when needed.
• Inputs can be NPN sinking/ground or PNP sourcing /+24VDC.
• Monitored mechanical captive contact safety relay outputs (dry) are built-in standard within the Safety HUB.
• Monitored solid state outputs are built-in the Safety HUB.
• Safety Channels A and B are both pulsed independently and sequentially to protect from component and internal shorts of 4 wire E-stop devices.
• No dip switches for inadvertent tampering of safety circuit, outputs or ancillary functions.
• No programming - Pinnacle Systems does everything for you!
- 24 safety input terminals
- No dip switches
- No programming