Unlimited Sales Success
A million excuses can block you from achieving your sales and income goals. But consider this: The top 20% of salespeople reel in 80% of sales, no matter the obstacles.They get predictable, exemplary results in fluctuating conditions. And you can too when you master the all-time best sales techniques ever created! Unlimited Sales Success is the selling professional's bible of the most crucial, hard-won, powerful sales lessons ever learned.
This book identifies the best practices of top performers, including:
- 7 ways to spot (and avoid) a poor prospect
- Mental exercises that convert rejections into a spark to keep going
- How to merge relationship, consultative, and educational selling
- The single most powerful question you can ask your customer
- Practice tips to improve your presentations and triple your sales
- The potent tool that can instantly turn indifferent customers into buyers
- What to say when your customer complains about the price
- The 7 key techniques that account for 90% of all closes
- How to ensure repeat sales in our "recommendation nation"
- The real reason why customers defect
- How to double the time you spend face-to-face with qualified prospects, and reap the rewards