Upblast Roof Ventilator
Continental Fan’s UDVL Upblast Roof Ventilators provide aerodynamically efficient performance and a low silhouette design. These rugged, high quality ventilators are constructed with a heavy duty welded steel base, galvanized butterfly damper section and a spark resistant cast aluminum airfoil axial impeller. The UDVL direct drive low silhouette upblast roof ventilator requires no belts or pulleys, and is ideal where little or no maintenance is required. This aerodynamically efficient fan is available in diameters from 18" through 60", with capacities ranging to 54,000 cfm. Continental Fan provides unique fan designs that are quiet, efficient and performance driven.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Low silhouette weatherproof closure for vertical air discharge
- Simple maintenance – no belts or pulleys
- Spark resistant, cast aluminum airfoil axial impeller
- Factory set adjustable pitch blades
- Aerodynamically efficient performance
- TEFC industrial duty motor
- Weather-tight steel curb panel
- Heavy duty welded steel construction
- Air dried enamel paint finish
- Rugged galvanized damper section with butterfly damper blades
- Damper rods turn in nylon bearings and require no lubrication
- diameters from 18" through 60"
- capacities ranging to 54,000 cfm