Vibration Meter - Fluke Corp
- Overall vibration – The 805 measures overall vibration from 10 to 1,000 Hz and provides a four-level severity assessment for overall vibration and bearing condition.
- Bearing condition (CF+, or Crest Factor Plus) – The 805 Vibration Meter detects peaks in the vibration signal readings of roller bearings from 4,000 Hz to 20,000 Hz, and uses a proprietary algorithm to interpret severity to determine if the bearing is going bad.
- Surface Temperature – An infrared sensor automatically measures contact temperature and displays it along with the vibration reading for a broader understanding of machine health.
The 805 Handheld Vibration Meter has a unique sensor tip design that minimizes measurement variations caused by device angle or contact pressure. This reduces operator error and improves the accuracy and repeatability of quick vibration screening. The meter also provides a severity scale for both overall vibration and bearing condition readings, delivering more information than comparable vibration pens. Logged data can be easily uploaded into Excel to create trending reports.
- provides a four-level severity assessment
- measures contact temperature
- unique sensor tip design