Welding & Cutting Products Catalog
WE BUILD-themed catalog showcases a wide range of welding and cutting products.
It provides ample information on products, technology, and welding resources.
Featured in the catalog:
- Auto-Continuum™ Systems: Next-generation automation welding solution delivers advanced arc performance to improve throughput and weld quality.
- Multimatic™ 215: Easy-to-use and versatile MIG, TIG and stick welder that helps build skills. Color screen featuring Auto-Set™ Elite. This all-in-one welder connects to 120- or 240-volt input power. Welds up to 3/8-inch mild steel.
- Maxstar® 161: Highly portable TIG/stick welder provides superior arc performance in a compact package. Featuring 6010 stick electrode capability and a digital meter for easy machine setup.
- Insight ArcAgent™: Premium Welding Intelligence solutions for any brand of welding power source, designed to integrate with Insight Centerpoint™.
- Performarc™ Laser Welding/Cladding System: Pre-engineered automation cell with integrated laser solution and fiber cable management, for increased productivity and improved weld quality.
- Big Blue® 600 Air Pak™: This versatile engine-driven welder/generator provides a solution for field-based work that requires single-operator power for welding, carbon arc gouging, auxiliary power, or running an air compressor to perform critical repair and maintenance functions.
- External Cladding Head: Cost efficient solution for depositing stainless steel and Ni-alloy materials to create corrosion or wear-resistant overlays on large non- or low-alloyed steel components.
- Split Leather Jacket: Crafted to provide maximum protection from the most extreme elements. The jacket is made from premium pig split leather and sewn entirely with Kevlar thread.
- AugmentedArc™ Augmented Reality Welding System: The industry’s most realistic welding simulation solution for classroom welding uses innovative augmented reality technology, blending real-world and computer-generated images to simulate MIG, TIG, flux-cored and stick processes.
- T94™ Series Helmets