Welding & Cutting Products Catalog
A free copy of the WE BUILD™-themed 2014 Full-Line Catalog of welding and cutting products from Miller Electric Mfg. Co. can be requested or downloaded by going to the literature request page via MillerWelds.com, or on a mobile device at MillerWelds.com/mobile. It provides specifications and comparisons on MIG welders, TIG welders and torches, Stick welders, the newly expanded metal cutting offering (formerly Smith Equipment — now branded Miller), engine-driven welder generators, fume extractors and more within the 84-page, full-color catalog. It also highlights available Miller Arc Armor® welding protection and product information on Miller-recommended Hobart® filler metals including tubular, aluminum and solid wires, as well as stick electrodes. “Miller products are designed and built for the talented, hard-working people who use them,” said Rich Thompson, vice president of marketing, ITW Welding, N.A. “Together, we can build anything.”
The catalog showcases “What’s New from Blue,” including:
- Insight Core™ and Insight Centerpoint™, welding information management systems that provide real-time data from the weld cell.
- Dynasty® 280 and Maxstar® 280, TIG/Stick power sources featuring energy-efficient inverter design and Auto-Line™ technology.
- Syncrowave® 210, a TIG/Stick power source that eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters.
- Weldcraft® TIG Torches, now branded Miller, a series of air-cooled and water-cooled torches and accessories designed for reliability and versatility in various applications.
- PipeWorx FieldPro™ System, which brings simplified multiprocess welding capabilities to field pipe welding applications.
- Bobcat™ 250 Diesel and Trailblazer® 325 Diesel, engine drives designed for smooth generator and welding performance while taking up less space on the truck.
- Big Blue® 400 Pro, a compact fuel-efficient diesel welder/generator that’s eco-friendly.
- FILTAIR® Capture 5, a fume extraction system that increases the fume capture distance over three times that of conventional technologies.
- New stars and stripes helmet designs and graphics for all welding applications.