4-Wheel Cushion Tire Forklift Trucks
Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks announces a new series of 4,500 – 6,500 lb. capacity electric 4-wheel cushion tire forklift trucks. Equipped with a variety of productivity – enhancing standard features, the FBC22N2 – FBC30LN2 forklift truck series includes both 36 and 48-voltage options and features enhanced operator ergonomics, high performance levels and a new modern design. “We’re excited to introduce this next generation of electric cushion tire forklifts to our customers,” said, Chad Pauler, product line manager for Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks. “Equipped with powerful 3-phase AC technology and high-efficiency systems, the FBC22N2 – FBC30LN2 Series of forklifts offers exceptional acceleration and lift speeds along with superior operator comfort. The new design also provides easy access to routine service components, resulting in decreased downtime and a lower total cost of ownership.” The new electric forklift trucks are designed for powerful performance and productivity in a wide-range of industries, including food and beverage, textile, general warehouse and logistics applications. Built for comfort and productivity, the new Mitsubishi forklift trucks offer:
- Increased Energy Efficiency. Equipped with 3-phase AC technology, these electric cushion tire forklift trucks have exceptional acceleration and lift speeds for increased operator productivity. Equipped with separate drive, hydraulic, and steer motors, these forklifts are tailored to deliver the exact performance level required while minimizing overall energy consumption.
- Enhanced Operator Comfort. Hydraulic levers conveniently located next to the seat allow the operator’s arm to rest in a natural, relaxed position when operating the controls. For maximum operator comfort, the new series also has an increased operator compartment space and a three-way adjustable full-suspension seat.
- Decreased Downtime And Repair Costs. Easy access to major components reduces the time needed for periodic inspection and servicing, helping to reduce downtime, while providing a lower total cost of ownership for the customer.
- Value-Added Options. A wide range of options, such as LED work lights, four-stage “quad” masts, sideshifters and foot directional control, can also be added to further enhance productivity in a customer’s specific application.
- 36 and 48-voltage options
- enhanced operator ergonomics
- new modern design