Cushion Tire Lift Trucks
Cat Lift Trucks introduces a new series of 4,500 – 6,500 lb. capacity electric 4-wheel cushion tire lift trucks. Designed to work in a variety of applications, the EC22N2 – EC30LN2 Series includes 36-48 voltage options and features premium operator ergonomics, enhanced performance levels and an attractive, modern design. “Our industry is continuing to see an increase in the use of electric lift trucks as customers are looking for ways to reduce costs and improve productivity in their business,” said Chad Pauler, product line manager for Cat Lift Trucks. “The Cat Lift Trucks EC22N2 – EC30LN2 Series is designed to meet these evolving needs by offering first-rate performance, low total cost of ownership and enhanced operator comfort.”
Designed to work in a wide range of industries, such as food and beverage, textile, general warehousing, and logistic applications, these new electric lift trucks offer customers a range of features and benefits, including:
- Increased Energy Efficiency and Performance. Equipped with powerful 3-phase AC technology, these electric cushion tire lift trucks have exceptional acceleration and lift speeds for increased operator productivity. These forklifts are equipped with separate drive, hydraulic, and steer motors that are tailored to deliver the exact performance level required while minimizing overall energy consumption.
- Enhanced Operator Comfort. Hydraulic levers conveniently located next to the seat allow the operator’s arm to rest in a natural, relaxed position when operating the controls. For maximum operator comfort, the new series also features an increased operator compartment space, larger floor board, reduced steering wheel size and a three-way adjustable full-suspension seat.
- Designed For Uptime. Easy access to major components reduces the time needed for periodic inspection and servicing, helping to provide a lower total cost of ownership for the customer.
- Productivity-Enhancing Options. A wide range of options, such as LED work lights, four-stage “quad” masts, sideshifters and foot directional control, can also be added to further enhance productivity in a customer’s specific application.
- 36-48 voltage options
- 3-phase AC technology
- Enhanced Operator Comfort