MASTER BOND POLYMER SYSTEM EP31
Master Bond Polymer System EP31 is a two component room temperature curing epoxy for high performance structural bonding applications featuring lap shear strengths exceeding 4600 psi. In addition, unlike many structural epoxies, EP31 also has a high peel strength exceeding 40 pli. The service temperature range of the EP31 is -60 to +250°F. It combines low shrinkage upon cure along with excellent resistance to many chemicals, including water, oils and fuels. EP31 has good adhesion to a wide variety of substrates including many metals, plastics, rubbers, ceramics, and glass. The optically clear EP31 is also available in a full range of colors. The cured adhesive is a superb electrical insulator. The EP31 system is also available in a non-drip version called EP31ND.
- Easily processed; convenient 3 to 1 mix ratio by weight.
- Contains no solvents or volatiles.
- Versatile cure schedule; cures at room temperature or more quickly at elevated temperatures.
- Exceptionally high tensile shear and peel strength.
- Excellent chemical resistance and electrical properties.
- Low shrinkage upon cure.
- Low elongation, high modulus.
- Available optically clear and in a variety of colors.