MASTER BOND POLYMER SYSTEM SUPREME 3HT
Master Bond Polymer System Supreme3HT is a storage stable one component, heat curing epoxy adhesive featuring a hither to unattainable balance of performance properties including both high shear and high peel strength, plus the convenience of a fast cure at low temperatures if desired. This new one component adhesive system is formulated to cure by exposure to a wide range of elevated temperatures, from as low as 220°F (104°C) to 350°F (177°C) and higher, (minimum cure temperature 215-220°F). Tensile shear strengths in excess of 1800psi and T-peel strengths over 20pl are readily obtained. No mixing is necessary prior to use.
- Single component system; no mixing needed prior to use.
- Surface cleanliness not critical for good bonding in many uses but recommended for optimum strength.
- Easy application; contact pressure only required during simple heat cure; adhesive spreads evenly and smoothly; no drip application feature.
- Versatile cures schedules; as low as 5-10 minutes at 300°F; longer time periods at lower temperatures as desired; full cure at 250°F in 20-30 minutes and less; minimum cure temperature 215-220°F.
- High shear and peel strength to similar and dissimilar substrates over the remarkably wide temperature range of -100°F to 350°F.
- Good electrical insulating properties and chemical resistance.
- Superior thermal shock, impact and stress cracking fatigue resistance.
- Superior durability and dimensional stability.