Modular Robotic Welder
ArcWorld 2000 welding workcell provides a modular solution to robotically weld large work pieces up to 5 m and 6,300 kg. The workcell is easily scalable and can be configured with one or two six-axis Yaskawa welding robots, which are directed by the DX200 controller with menu-driven arc welding application software, an integrated welding package (power source, wire feeder and welding torch), positioner(s), operator interface and safety barriers.
- Able to handle parts up to 5 meters in width and payloads up to 6,300 kg
- One or two six-axis Yaskawa welding robots
- Directed by the DX200 controller with menu-driven arc welding application software
- Additional welding robot options include the MA1440 and MA2010 model
- MotoMount fixture mounting system can be included to eliminate the need for laser or transit alignment procedures, allowing for fast positioner setup and improved equipment life